Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another late post

So I realized that I'm really doing a horrible job posting.  It's like..as soon as my day winds down I find myself so exhausted, and then I remember at some random point (usually near midnight) that I haven't posted for the day yet! Don't worry, though because I'm still remembering!

Cycle 4 sculpt was today.  It was alright, not my favourite trainer.  Tomorrow is a rest day which is good because I could really use a rest day.

Breakfast:
Cheese eggs
Lunch:
Chicken broth and chicken
Dinner:
Chicken broth and loads of chicken, asparagus, soy beans.

On days where I am as stressed as I've been I'm finding it hard not to eat right, but to remember that I need to eat certain things.  I don't feel any urges to cheat, it's just remembering that I need to eat a vegetable and a bean with dinner that gets frustrating because some nights I'm just not that hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment