Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sorry about the brief hiatus

Hey guys, sorry about not posting the last couple of days, it's been really hectic around the house.  Good news though, I started the dreaded Brazil Butt Lift (by started, I mean that I tried out one dvd monday and one yesterday, not the schedule.  Waiting til next week for that.)

I'm still doing my lovely Firm Express.  I'm closing in on my final review for that and it's going to have some positives I think, but I didn't see enough results to give it super high marks so wait for that.

I DO want to mention that my 'bum bum' (butt) is KILLING ME.  Death.  Dead butt..muscles in my butt I didn't even know I have hurt.  But I'll save that until next week.

Today my food was boring but stable so I'm fine with it.

Breakfast: Eggs
Lunch: Soup with chicken!
Dinner: Leftover London Broil (yummmm) with asparagus and soy beans.

London broil is my fave.  Dunno why it's just super delicious.  No comments about my stellar Cauliflower mash? So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment