Monday, January 16, 2012

Downer.

Okay I re-read that post from yesterday..I was a giant downer I'm sorry about that.  But you know what, it's honest truth that you're reading - at least you know that.  I'm not sugar-coating anything because I am writing every day to tell you my real honest to goodness feeling on this workout/diet and what better way to do that then to walk you through my ups and downs so that when you are having both ups and downs, you'll feel better knowing that we all go through it.  That's my take.

So. I ran out of time today to do Brazil Butt Lift, but I REALLY want to add it to my workout routine.  I only have 2 weeks left of The Firm Express, so it's doable, it'll just take a giant amount of commitment.

Today I had
Breakfast:
Cheese Eggs
Lunch:
Chicken in chicken soup sans noodles
Dinner:
Beef and asparagus with soy beans

NOTICE! I have cut back on what I've been eating.  No more pepperoni, even though they're super yummy.  I'll survive on not eating 15 pepperoni chips mid-day.  I'm actually less hungry so it hasn't been an issue.  OH ALSO?! TOMORROW I'M BACK TO CYCLE 1 CARDIO WITH MY FAVE TRAINER!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment