Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two days before midnight? Oh it's a good day.

Tomorrow is a rest day! THANK GOODNESS.

I'm pretty excited about Monday and I think that this 'rest day' I'm going to try out some of the Brazil Butt Lift DVDs.  I can definitely use some extra cardio seeing as I may have had some pizza today.  Yes, pizza. I haven't had that in like a month?  So I am pretty excited!  Also, I think the fact that I ate pizza today makes me not want it..pretty much ever again.  I think the next 'cheat day' I'm going to just mix it up with a couple of pretzels or a cookie, or something, instead of having any 'cheat meals'.  I think it's part of the problem with the weight loss so it's about time to fix it all up, change it a little bit, and get the weight loss thing under control.  Mostly because I'm getting too bored with not seeing that many results!

Breakfast!
Cheese eggs
Lunch:
Bagel bites
Dinner:
1 slice Pizza hut pizza, 3 breadsticks

Tons and tons of water, I'm probably the most hydrated person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment