Saturday, January 7, 2012

Well Crap.

Okay so today has been super hectic - we had a party at the house and it just broke up about fifteen minutes ago.  So now I am ready for bed and realized that I hadn't posted.  NOT TO FEAR!  I'm here now =).

So today was my cheat day according to my diet.  I was allowed to eat whatever I wanted and was actually told by the diet plan to make myself sick with the food so I wouldn't want it anymore.

Breakfast:
The Top of a Dunkin Donuts Choc. Chip Muffin
Lunch:
Didn't really get one, snacked on about 5 bites of chocolate mousse cake
Dinner:
About 15 Pot stickers (Pan fried dumplings) and a cupcake.
(Homemade! Dark chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing. YUM. TO DIE FOR.)

I really didn't eat too much food, but honestly it was because it made me ILL. Already my taste buds have changed.  Things that I was craving just don't taste as good anymore so it's weird to force myself to keep eating them.

I also did the Cardio workout today, cycle two.

IT WAS HARD. My arms are killing me and I think (hope) that I will be sore tomorrow.  It was weird to wake up this morning and not be sore with all of the intense squats that I did yesterday.

Tomorrow is my rest day and back to my diet, too (thank goodness?).  Don't worry, though, I'm going to try to do p90 cardio to try and keep my weight down or at least level after this binge day.

Happy weekend everybody! I'm 6 days in!

2 comments:

  1. HI Alexandra,

    I just wanted to let you know I am watching your progress. I am ordering the firm workout videos next week and and my start date will be January 23rd - College classes are starting again and I will be organizing my time. Don't stop blogging I will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much for commenting! It is SO good to know that someone is reading about my progress. It's hard but I'm happy because these workouts are only 20 minutes a pop and there's even though it will feel like your arms and legs are going to fall off, don't give up. If you need someone cheering you on as well I'm here for you! It's so important to have a support system!

    ReplyDelete