Thursday, January 19, 2012

Okay I'll do better next time.

It was another hectic day in the neighborhood.  I've been applying for jobs left and right and let's cross our fingers that this one pulls through.

It's pretty bad because I'm really bored with The Firm Express.  Again, I think it's because I'm not really seeing very many results from it.  I think I'm stronger overall, but that's about it.  My diet is controlled, and I'm trying to plan my next round of workouts.  I'm still thinking about Brazil Butt Lift.  If I do that and on the rest days do Zumba, I think that would be good for round two.  I'm sort of excited to be done though, I mean hey, I'm hoping to lose 4 pounds total, and four pounds in 4 weeks isn't too bad, right? RIGHT.

Breakfast:
Eggs
Lunch:
Chicken Soup
Dinner:
Pork Tenderloin, soy beans, asparagus

I'm thinking about doing cauliflower mash tomorrow and eggplant for veggies..looking for some good cauliflower mash recipes because apparently they can taste like mashed potatoes! COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment