Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5!

Hooraaaaay I made it a whole 5 days into my diet/workout. I'M STARTING TO FEEL BETTER FINALLY!

I did my workout, this time it switched it up to a new trainer and she is a beast.  Oh my gosh the amount that my body hurts already..I'm terrified for tomorrow.  It's great though because they show 3 people doing the workout and I feel good when I can keep up with them.  Plus, she's really good at giving you instruction on the moves so I felt like I wasn't losing a lot of time.

So today was Cycle 2, CARDIO AND SCULPT.
It was intense.  More cardio than sculpt, honestly, and I'm expecting pretty much the same moves tomorrow, all except for the weights obviously.  I'm okay with that.  It's pretty cool because I'm a work week in. 5 days.  After you go through all of the cycles, you start mixing them up which I really like because it'll be interesting to see how my body reacts to a different trainer every couple of days.

Tomorrow is my cheat day.  This means that my entire week of eating well is rewarded by eating whatever I want to eat.  I'm apparently supposed to eat until I am sick, and I know exactly what I want. BREAD!

I'll have to workout in the morning.  Same breakfast that I have been eating. Eggs, eggs, eggs, but after my workout...whatever I want, baby.

Breakfast:
2 Eggs, lean turkey pepperoni
Lunch: Was breakfast, ate really late
Dinner: Steak and chicken with vegetables and soy beans

I was pretty excited today because I can already see a huge difference in my face and my shoulders.  My jeans fit a little bit looser.  Nothing crazy, but every time I see some sort of progress, it just motivates me more to keep going and to go harder the next day.  If I don't give it all I have, then I'm not really in it for the long haul, and I refuse to let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment