Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1: The Firm Express/Slow Carb Diet

Hi everyone (anyone who reads this pretty much).  I want to start the New Year off right, and that means that I want to get back into shape.  I ordered The Firm Express about two months ago and it never got started because I was working about 20 hours/day on my final collection for fashion school (Graduated Dec. 16!)

Also, I have a problem with the fact that there are not enough daily reviews on this workout on there, so I'm helping all of you out. :) You'reeeee welcome.

So today I am busting out my workout and starting off right.  This workout is for Beginner 2 for the Firm Express.  I actually wanted to make it available for ANYONE to download this calendar.  I typed it up in Excel and it is ready for you to fill in and get started.

Beginner 2 Workout Spreadsheet

Click on the link above, download, print, and START WORKING OUT.

Okay so now.  The way that this goes is that you start your workout on a Monday (Today!).  YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO START GETTING MORE HEALTHY!

That's what I love about this workout!  Really, the times are so short that anyone can do it.  I know that you'd rather sit on your couch and watch TV and veg out, but don't do it.

I am also starting the Slow Carb Diet TODAY! Slow Carb Info

Pretty much what this is is Atkins, except you get a day of cheating which your body actually needs the carbs and goodies in order to continue on a successful diet.  My dad has been doing this for about 45 days now and has lost I think 15-20 pounds.  He looks pretty fab I have to say.

I know that this is different for women, which is why I'm doing it alongside my workout plan to see how I do in four weeks.

This is what you'll get:
A daily food journal of what I eat with the Slow Carb and my Workout for the day.
I will talk about it and vent about it and bitch and moan, what can I say it's not going to be easy.

I'm hoping to pick up a few followers along the way to cheer me along, and I really hope that some of you will bite the bullet and jump on this bandwagon with me.  If you DO want to do that,......

Here's a few steps to take.
SIGN UP FOR MRREBATES (You get cash back if you purchase through websites.)
Mr. Rebates - CASH BACK
You want to know what strings are attached to this.  Here are the strings. It takes up to 90 days to get your cash back. THAT'S IT. I have been using it for years and I swear to you it works.  Actually scratch it I don't swear, I promise.

So you signed up for Mr. Rebates. Awesome.  On their homepage in the near top left corner there is a search bar. SEARCH: Target

Click "Search".

It'll tell you Oh my gosh! You get 4% cash  back on your purchase if you click! So click on the Target link.  THEN! Search on target's website for "The Firm Express".  The price is $89.99. It's the best that I've found with the cash back option, and since it's over $50, it's free shipping (Don't forget the $3.59 cash back you'll get.  It adds up if you're an online shopper, believe you me).

___________

Now that your package is on your way, hopefully you've jump-started by starting the slow carb.

TODAY'S MENU:

Breakfast:
Eggs - 3, scrambled with pepper.
Lunch:
Probably eggs again - 2, scrambled with pepper.
SNACK:
Pepperoni! - As muchhhh as my heart desires.
Dinner:
Sirloin with Edamame (soybeans).

Not so tough, huh?  Workout review coming up as soon as I get my butt downstairs. OH MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment