Saturday, January 14, 2012

A couple minutes late

Cheat day #2.  So just like last week, after breakfast I'm supposed to carb-load in order to keep my metabolism going.  Last week when I did this I felt physically ill for a couple days.  Today was a little different.

Breakfast:
Same thing. Cheese eggs.
Lunch:
Bagel bites! 20 count. Yep. I was hungry.
Dinner:
1 bowl pasta with spaghetti sauce, 3 pieces of garlic bread (small pieces.)

I think the trick to not feeling ill was the bread.  What I cheated with last week was full of preservatives.  This week, everything that I cheated with was all-natural.

I've been thinking about something else.

Now, My diet is pretty drastic, and yet I'm down only about 2 pounds from my starting weight.  That coupled with the exercise is pretty frustrating..so I'm thinking about adding "Brazil Butt Lift" to my workout routine.  Has anyone done it?  It is also 4 weeks, so two weeks after I am done with The Firm Express, I'll be doing Brazil Butt Lift.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment