Monday, January 2, 2012

DAY ONE WORKOUT

Stats:
As a woman I'll tell you. It's not easy being honest about my weight, especially when a couple of years ago I was 115.

Weight: 158
Waist: 30''
Hips: 41''
Thigh: 22''
Bust: 35''
Calf: 15.5''

I will be giving you updates Saturday NIGHT of every week, a full 7 days into the program.

Workout: Cycle 1 Cardio + Sculpt

Thoughts:
MY LEGS ARE LIKE JELLO.

Okay so I know I haven't been working out as I should for awhile now but oh. my. GOSH. My legs are so wobbly from that workout.

WHAT YOU NEED:

8lb weights
12lb weights
Sneakers
Sports Bra
Shorts (It. gets. hot.)
Sneakers (I used running sneakers because there IS cardio and they require balance)
WATER
If on a hard surface you need a mat, if carpet you're fine. You do some pushups though so you might want a mat to save your knees a little bit of pain.

REVIEW:

Here's what I like.  It is so fast paced that you're done just as quickly as you've started.  The bursts are NOT THAT HARD until you add them all together.  Then...watch out, Jello Legs.  I also like the fact that it incorporates weights, but let me tell you, I need to go get 8's and 12's because I stupidly got 10's and 15's and that is not simple for the lifts they have you doing.


EW. DAY 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment