Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today was supposed to be awesome

Problems everywhere today.  My poor cat had to go to the vet today so it put another wrench in my plans of adding Brazil Butt Lift! It's making me so sad I just want to get this stuff started for extra intensity.  I want to play with the dvds now I think I'll have to start BBL next week so that I can actually stick with the schedule that I'm supposed to be on with it.

I'm still not as sore as I thought with The Firm Express but it's alright.  I'll fix it by adding stuff next week and I'll feel better I think because I'll be able to shed inches faster and more effectively.

So! HOPEFULLY there will be less stress tomorrow (today. I'm late in posting).

Breakfast:
Eggggies.
Lunch:
Chicken soup/chicken yumminess
Dinner:
Chicken Eggplant Parmesan.  Super yummy - a nice trail away from the norm. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment