Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Still not feeling well

I'm almost debating on stopping until I can breathe out of my nose, honestly.  It is so difficult to work out with a sinus infection - not to mention the fact that I feel god-awful.

There is good news!  I got to switch DVDS! Hooray for cycle 3!

I'm really just trying to stay on track so tthat I can reach my goal.  Hoooooray!

I have barely any energy to write this.

OOKKKKAY.

Breakfast:
Eggs.  I KNOW it sounds sorta boring to do eggs like this all the time but part of this diet is doing something easy and repetitive.  There's nothing easier than eggs, and they fill me up so there's nothing wrong with that.
Lunch:
Teriyaki chicken leftovers with pepperoni chips
Dinner:
Beef in gravy with asparagus and soy beans.

It's pretty amazing how quickly my cravings have gone away.  I'm a week and....a half? Into this diet and I no longer crave anything.  Do I go through periods of .. ooh..I wish I could eat that.  Yes.  But that quickly, it disappears.  And now it seems like I only want it when I see it.  For example, noodles were made for my brother to put the beef over and I sort of craved that, but I know that eating pasta like that will not help me lose weight.  So what did I do? I didn't eat it.  I didn't even want it, that quick. It's been a good day except the fact that I still don't feel well.  UGH.

Have I told you guys that after my four weeks of The Firm I'm going back to p90x? Thoughts? =)

2 comments:

  1. great job on your FE rotation! I just did P90x and surprisingly the dvds didnt do much fore me. I have P90x 2 coming so I am excited to try those. I like Tony as a lead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't do much! Oh nooo what is 'not much'? I was hoping that another woman would have had some good results!

    ReplyDelete