Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today is a good day

I needed some rest after the workouts and how intense they are for such a short workout, and luckily today is my REST day according to my workout.

Do you know what is crazy? I'm a whole 3 days in and already I can feel tightening in my body.  ALREADY things are laying differently on my body.  Honestly it just gives me more and more motivation to keep going and to continue doing everything that I can do to get to my ideal weight.  My goal for this month is to lose 10 pounds.  If I can do that, I won't have to look at the one-fives anymore and can move into the one-fours.

That being said.

Last night was really really hard for me.  I have been craving anything sweet and have been met with nothing until cheat day.  I was complaining about it and all around cranky because as a woman..I don't care what anyone says, we have cravings.

BUT I DID NOT CAVE.

I refuse to let food be in charge of me for once.  I went back to the grocery today and got scallops and shrimp that I'm going to cook up tonight. Scallops are sweet and hopefully that will calm my sweet tooth.  I also picked up Seltzer water and some Sobe life water, carb free, calorie free.  The Seltzer helps me to feel full with the bubbles, and the Sobe will hopefully calm down my need to chew on something sweet.

Today for....

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled with 15 pepperoni
Lunch:
2 cheese eggs scrambled with 15 LEAN TURKEY pepperoni
Dinner:
Scallops and Shrimp
Soy beans
Broccoli

Today is a good day.  Down 1.5 pounds. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment