Monday, January 9, 2012

Still sick. But on track.

Okay so this sinus infection is seriously kicking my butt.  I managed to do Sculpt cycle two today, but I'm certain that it wasn't done up to snuff - I just can't be without working out because I'm really terrified that if I get off of this workout plan, I'll fall off of the bandwagon and just be completely SOL.  I mean, a diet can only take you so far, and it is with exercise that real progress is made.

The GOOD NEWS is that tomorrow I start on the new chick for cycle 3 of The Firm Express! GOOD because this one was not my most favourite in the bunch, which is why it's nice that it's three days and then switch.  I'm pretty excited to see how different this trainer is and what new exercises I am given.  I hope to feel more challenged, and I hope to see the same results as I did with the first cycle.

Breakfast:
Eggs
Lunch:
Turkey broth with 15 pepperoni chips (My FAVOURITE GO-TO FOOD)
Dinner:
Teriyaki chicken, asparagus, and soy beans.

All in all not a bad day in the diet and exercise world.

Let me know how you're all doing or if you're doing this with me! I'd LOVE to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment