Friday, January 20, 2012

Before midnight? I count that as better =)

I get to have pizza tomorrow.  Monday I start Brazil Butt Lift WITH the last week of The Firm Express, and Tuesday I have a career fair at my school!  Oh man it's going to be a good week.  I feel a job interview in the making I think. POSITIVE THINKING. I'm also going to use that positive thinking as motivation to get my butt into shape (literally).  I think that The Firm Express has mostly helped with my arms.  I feel more muscle tone but still no more weight loss than the 2 pounds (womp womp).  If I can get to 5 pounds by the end of next week I'd be happy, I'm hoping that the added cardio will help boost that.

Plus then I can review Brazil Butt Lift! =) I know you're all excited.

Breakfast:
Eggs
Lunch:
Chicken broth/chicken
Dinner:
Teriyaki Shrimp and beef, soy beans, carrots.

Is anyone else working out along with me? I'd love to hear about your progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment