Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is going to sound REALLY BAD.

Guys. Tell me if I'm wrong. Heck, I want someone to tell me I'm wrong.  I have lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks. I understand. Muscle weighs more than fat, and I am seeing SOME progress (not much) with The Firm Express, but I feel like it is NOT doing what I want it to be doing.  I'm not seeing any difference in my stomach area.  My waist is an inch smaller, but I'm also on a diet so I don't know.

I almost feel like I should go to something more intense in order to get the results that I want because this is definitely not doing the trick and two full weeks in now I am getting really discouraged.

Any tips? Please - I'm dying here.  I think I'm just going to add on Brazil Butt Lift starting tomorrow and see where that takes me...that'll be like...90 minutes of working out though,..pretty intense..

2 comments:

  1. weight comes off way slower than we want it to. I would say really really watch what you are eating- afterall diet is like 80% with exercise only being 20%. When I did the FE rotation I did 40 minutes of FE a day and 20 minutes of whatever else. Add in more plyos and up your own intensity even if the instructor doesnt and on the 12 second breaks I kept doing the burst exercise for 1/2 of the break. Also dont be so hard on yourself you are DOING WONDERFULLY! And 2 lbs down is great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know It's really bad I am super hard on myself. I think I am going to add Brazil Butt Lift - I ran out of time today so I couldn't do it. Have you done Brazil Butt Lift? It looks pretty killer but it might help my pear shape and turn it into an hourglass!

    ReplyDelete