Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Three Workout

Hi everybody!

Okay thank GOODNESS I woke up feeling much better today.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do the workout if I didn't, honestly, because by the end of the night last night, it was difficult to walk even.

Onto my workout today.

SCULPT.
Okay.  I didn't actually like this as much as I liked the cardio, and I think my favourite of the three this cycle was actually the cardio+sculpt dvd.  It's hard because I have literally no upper body strength and she wants me lifting 8-12 pound weights and pressing and curling while lunging and squatting.  Now, I'm bad at multitasking but this was difficult.  Again, had to do the revision on some of the moves, but I did get through it.  I think my favourite part was the last burst, a bunch of side lunging with the weights. The bursts are actually fun.  HARD AS HECK! But I enjoy them, mostly because I get 12 seconds to just walk in place.

My meals today:
Remember, with the diet I am on, I can have as much protein as I want. Don't judge me.
I have a salt-tooth instead of a sweet-tooth and I would snack on like..Cheez-its or goldfish.  Now I didn't snack often but when I did, I lost track of how much I ate but it was never the recommended serving size, so I'll explain my 'snacking' in a second.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with 15 pepperoni slices, fried.
Lunch: Turkey broth with loads of chunks of turkey in it
Dinner: Started with 15 extra crispy pepperoni slices (I call them 'roni chips) to tide me over because I'm not eating my actual meal until around 7.  I am then having 6oz. Filet, Lobster tail, asparagus, and soy beans.

The good thing about this diet is that I've stopped getting hungry at night, and I sleep really well with exercising and eating no carbs.

STILL. I cannot wait for my cheat day. I don't even want to cheat that much, but I really want pot stickers (pan fried dumplings).  I miss flour!

Oh also? I'd gained a pound yesterday. It's gone today.

All in all it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment