Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today of all days.

Well thank goodness it's a rest day today.  I woke up this morning with a wonderful sinus infection so it put a huge damper on my plans to do cardio today.  Don't worry, I'm not quitting.  I got an antibiotic, I'm 2 pills in, and I plan on waking up tomorrow, eating my lovely eggs, and get the heck back on track.  Today I feel awful and it's taking all I have to not collapse right now but look I know that people are counting on this so I wanted to give some stats!

I've lost 1 INCH on my waist
Nothing on my hips
1/2 INCH on my thighs
1/4 INCH on my calves
Nothing on my bust.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!???

After only one week and I've already lost almost 2 inches on my body.  I'm pretty excited about that and it just pushes me to keep going DESPITE being sick and feeling like crap.

=)

I ate eggs this morning and then passed out and had broth for dinner with some pepperoni for protein.  Bad day for eating, but it should be alright because there was no cheating involved.  Broth is a cure. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment