Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Two Workout!

Oh my gosh okay so today I pretty much felt like death while working out.

DAY TWO: CARDIO

Every muscle was in pain but I still got up to do it - still went downstairs, and still worked my tail off.  So the whole waking up in pain thing usually discourages me.  In this workout there's a ton of squats. A TON. Squats and lunges and death, oh my. for some of the jumping because of my knees I had to do the modified, or add extra knee-highs...pretty much I'm trying to stay on the ball.

Today's menu:
Breakfast: Eggs with pepperoni slices
Lunch: Chicken broth with Turkey
Dinner: Some seasoned beef and turkey with broccoli in a 'stir fry'

Stay tuned for tomorrow! I'm sure. SURE. I'll be in more pain.

No paiiiiin, no freaking gaaaaain.

No comments:

Post a Comment